WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE PORTABLE RESTROOM
Our Wheelchair Accessible Portable Restroom provides the safety, convenience, and comfort necessary for users with a physical disability or mobility impairment. Wheelchair accessible units are essential at special events of all types including weddings, concerts, fairs, festivals, and par-ties.
This portable restroom is packed with features to accommodate wheelchair-users or anyone who requires extra space. These ease-of-use features include:
• More than 16 square feet of open interior floor space
• Oversized, self-closing door
• Roll-in ground level floor access
• Interior handrails
The wheelchair accessible units can be equipped with deluxe amenities and paired with handicap-accessible portable sinks and hand sanitizing stations to take care of all sanitation needs. A single person can move the unit, which is the most portable of our large portable restrooms.
When accessibility, comfort, and reliability are a must, the Wheelchair Accessible Portable Rest-room is the must-have solution.
• All-new door design that features:
• Indent on top of door allows for the addition of a Ryobi soft door closure
• New rotary latch makes it easier for the disabled to use, and easier to spot if the unit shows that it’s locked but has no occupant.
• Smaller gap on bottom than old door (more privacy, less debris blowing in unit more).
• Hinges are now on the same side as all other units so door opening is easier to service, and to set up rows of units for customers.
• More molded-in ribs for extra strength
• Lighter door minimizes the stress on the jamb, and reduces the chances for door sag. Also makes the whole unit lighter.
• Barrier-free door sill – Extra-wide door fits all wheelchairs
• Spacious interior for wheelchair manoeuvrability
• Handrail supports for assisted mobility
• Privacy latch
• Occupancy indicator
• Roll-in, ground level floor access
Optional features may include:
• Instant antiseptic hand cleanser and foam
Advantages over other units:
• Take your service to the next level – offer customers a wheelchair-accessible option, or just an “Extra Large” unit that gives guests more space
• Wheelchair-accessible entryway, self-closing door, spacious cabana, and interior grab rails make this unit suitable for special-needs users.
• Extra-large size offers more than 16 square feet (2,318 square inches) of open interior floor space
• Despite large size, unit can be moved easily by one person
Exterior Height: 91 in / 231 cm
Exterior Width: 62 in / 157 cm
Exterior Length: 62 in / 157 cm
Door Frame Height (i.d.): 74 in / 188 cm
Door Frame Width (i.d.): 32 in / 81 cm
Sidewall Panel Decal Area: 12 in x 23 in / 30 cm x 58 cm
Door Panel Decal Area: 27 in x 27 in / 68 cm x 68 cm
Tank Seat Height: 19 in / 48 cm
Weight: 240 lbs / 108 kg
Holding Tank: 33 gal / 125 L
Recirculating Tank Capacity: 22 gal / 83.6 L
Door Decal Area: 16 in x 21 in / 40 cm x 53 cm